Saturday, April 21, 2012

What I Know Females Think About Me

So I need a short break from moving. God do I hate moving. Anyway this entry has a very descriptive name. However, for you slow readers, I will now list off the things I know female think when they happen to notice I exist.

At A Restaurant
  • Knew it, that guy is alone. 
  • Holy shit that guy has a person with him.
  • I would say let's put a dollar in a pool to see who can guess they day when he has a girl with him. However, why pretend like that could ever happen?

At The Gym
  • Oh man, that loser is here again. I hope he has gotten better at checking me out in the mirror.
  • I want to move, but that would be rude. At least he knows his place and doesn't bother me.

At A Bar
  • What the hell is that doing here?  Oh god please make someone, anyone come up to me before he does. 
  • I bet you I can get him to buy me a drink quicker than you can.
  • I could probably make this guy do anything. He clearly has never been with a girl before. But if I could take it that good I would be an actress.

At Anime Conventions
  • Awwwww look at that loser. Let's go tell him he did a good job on his costume. Then we can say we did a good deed for today.
  • I think we need to call the cops. That guy is clearly a pedophile. 
  • Why don't eye sores like him stay inside?

Yeah no female would ever admit to thinking those things to my face, but I know that is just a few of the things they think. It is sad when the most positive thing that they think is when they think they can get something out of me. Oh well, I am not surprised they do not want to come off as total bitches and speed up the natural process of me killing myself now would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment