Thursday, August 25, 2011

Burning Out


So this week I have been going through a full-fledged burn out.  I have had several unexpected expenses this month.  Right now, I only have like $50 to my name.  I don't get paid until next Wednesday.  I am also worried because I need to finish off my cosplay for NDK in a couple of weeks.

Couple this with my disappointment in myself for not going out.  It is just layers upon layers.  I was hoping to have a little experience before heading to NDK.  ^_^ then again I would not have the proper experience I think... I believe Anime Conventions are more Day Game than they are night game.  However, I have always been unclear on that.  Plus I will be going with my friends who are more ambient anime fanatics.  I don't know... I think I am over thinking and over plotting again... this is a habit I am trying to break.  I guess there is always my college homecoming....

Anyway, my mind has been reeling... I sometimes feel like this is not a path for me.... Like I should recluse in and focus on my anime website.  Then I remember I am trying to change... lying around at my apartment drinking, playing video games and watching anime is what turned me into the wreck I am now.  I won't ever give up the video games and anime, but I will try to go out.  I don't know.... I think part of me only wants to do this to say I can... then there is the part of me who wants to try to run the "How To Talk To Girls" panel at an anime convention in a couple of years.  I went to one a couple of years ago... it was laughable at best.  Just the guy running it asking girls for their opinion and the girls saying "Girls are complex".... I am a bit more out going now... maybe I will go to that panel.  After the 2nd or 3rd girl says "Girls are complex" i can say  something like "Yes so is a rubix cube".

Anyway my mind has been overactive and I cannot fall asleep, despite being beat from the gym.  I just needed to confess and clear my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment